One of the local rescues has sponsored adoption fees this month for senior dogs. While ours are still basically puppies at the moment, I still have a soft spot in my heart for the seniors. I will always miss my old man dog who behaved like a senior even when he was a puppy. I thought it would be a long time before I had another dog after Stump, but that’s not what happened. Instead, I have the trio of terror. So if you have just one dog, here is why you should consider more.
- More to love! Also, more entertainment..
- When you sit, you will always feel loved as they fight over who gets to sit on and/or beside you.
- Sometimes they will play with each other so you have 3 whole minutes to yourself. This is grand when you need to do something personal like going to the restroom, brushing your teeth, or maybe even doing some work.
- The more dogs you have, the more food you need. The more dog food you need, the more jobs there are. Do your part for the economy!
- The more dogs you have, the more dogs are loved.
It couldn’t hurt to check your local shelter or rescue, could it?